These new Fillet Framesets will start at $2800. All will be custom sized/fit for each customer - no off the shelf sizing here. All framsets include the following standard options:
- Custom Lugged or Fillet brazed steel frame and fork designed around your personal dimensions and riding needs. (Road, Track, Touring, Cross, etc)
- Matching Lugged crown fork (an optional Carbon Fork is available)
- Standard racing braze-ons included (water bottle mounts, cable mounts, etc). Additional brazeons available as options.
- A single color Ed Litton paint job. If you have seen any of my show bikes, you know Ed can lay down paint with the best.
- Customer choice of the classic 1" threaded Steerer or 1 1/8" threadless.
Guess What - It Gets Better!
To celebrate this new collaboration between Ed and I, the first frames will be on display at the 2012 North American Hand Built Bike Show in Sacramento. If you want one of these show bikes to call your own, please order before January 1st 2012 to ensure that we can complete them before the show. Be sure to watch our custom bike page, as the new bike options will be added soon. We are so excited about this that we needed to leak it to our ever so faithful blog followers first.
How to Order
Being old farts (and the fact the two of us are probably the slowest typers in North America), email is not an efficient way to communicate with us. All custom frame and bike orders will be taken over the phone. There are too many details that we feel will get lost in trying to communicate via email. Give the shop a call @ 707-762-5601 (I actually answer the phone too). Deposits are the $500 on frames or $1000 on complete bikes with the balance due upon completion.
Questions? Ask Away!
Bruce Gordon & Ed Litton